Pro Series Fuel Filter 100 Micron
|Inlet Outside Diameter:
|Outlet Outside Diameter:
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect you investment.
Proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter soutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- All filters feature serviceable filter elements.
- All of our filters feature pleated elements. (Pleats provide more fi ltration area, resulting in the least amount of pressure drop.)
- ORB-12 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-12, -10 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- Pro-Series features an indestructible electroless nickel finish.
- 7” long x 2.5” diameter.