The AMS Torque/Honing Plate is an essential tool when machining your engine block. The controlled stresses of the cylinder head bolted to the block have become an important factor in the block’s integrity. To ensure integrity, we must recreate that stress by using a deck plate when boring and honing to eliminate distortion of the cylinder bore.
- Works with a wide range of bore sizes
- Designed in-house with CMM equipment and CAD software
- Works with both standard and larger aftermarket head studs
Timing Belt Tensioner
These are 4140 cr-mo pre-hard material. Unlike cheaper alternatives, we heat treated the tips so they don’t wear out after repeated use. A little anti-seize on the threads will prevent thread galling.
- 4140 CR-MO Material
- 7/16 head size for easy use
- Metric threads
Cam Gear Alignment Tool
The AMS Cam Gear Alignment Tool was designed to lock your cam gears in place while performing a timing belt replacement. You’ll no longer need to use zip ties, c-clamps or vice grips trying to keep everything in line.
- Keeps cam gears aligned for a smooth timing belt install
- 6061 Aluminum for durability
- Anodized Finish