Injen Technology Co. Ltd manufactures aftermarket performance products. They are well known for their innovative air intake systems. Injen air intakes set high standards of quality and performance in automotive engineering, keeping us at the forefront of performance technology with only the best air intake systems designed to ram cool air where it’s most needed.
Injen’s patented MR Technology® launched the World’s First Tuned Air Intake System™. They have since issued multiple patents on their proprietary step down tuning processes that other air intake companies try and emulate. Injen Technology air intakes continue to set the industry benchmark for innovation, styling, technology, world class customer service and unsurpassed quality and performance.
To date, Injen offers multiple series of Air Intake systems. As you read on we will break down those systems in more depth.
Injen Air Intake Systems
The Injen IS series is a traditional underhood in take system that is placed in the stock location of the factory air-box system. Each system is built from 6061-T-6 aluminum alloy to ensure the lightest design possible.
• Improves airflow into the engine • Increases horsepower • Improves acceleration and fuel economy • Easily installs under the hood • Every system includes the EA Nanofiber dry air filter • Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow • Street legal in all States
The Injen RD series is a cold air intake system for the enthusiast craving mid-range power. The intake tube is strategically placed behind the front bumper where it can take in cooler, denser air. The cool air then flows to the engine through a fee-flowing aluminum alloy intake tube. Cooler air contains more oxygen for more complete combustion, as a result you will gain more horsepower.
• Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler air • Custom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle • Improves acceleration and fuel economy • Every system includes the Injen EA Nanofiber dry air filter • Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow • Street legal in all States
The SP Series is a Short Ram air intake system which features Injen’s patented MR (Mega Ram) Technology. MR Technology allows this system to attain increased intake airflow and performance while maintaining a safe air/fuel ratio. Injen steps down the diameter of the intake tube where the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor mounts, enabling the sensor to detect airflow within established parameters. The engine control computer can then maintain the proper air/fuel ratio and optimize horsepower and torque. Simply put, MR Technology tunes the intake system to avoid the necessity of recalibrating the MAF sensor, and prevents your engine from running too lean or too rich. With MR Technology, Injen created “The World’s First Tuned Intake System”. It delivers optimum performance with a factory safe air/fuel ratio.
• Improves airflow into the engine • Increases horsepower • Improves acceleration and fuel economy • Easily installs under the hood • Every system includes the EA Nanofiber dry air filter • Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
The Injen PowerFlow Intake System is specially designed for high performance Trucks and SUV and engineered to the highest standards utilizing the best technology available. Incorporating Injen’s own patent pending MR Technology proves that the PF PowerFlow series Intake System is the worlds first tuned intake system on the market.
• A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volume • Uses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits • Custom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle • Improves acceleration and fuel economy • Every system includes the EA Nanofiber dry air filter • Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum or cast aluminum for smooth airflow
The Evolution Air Induction Systems incorporate a massive SuperNano Web Dry Air Filter with a built-in Filter Minder for quick and easy filter inspections without disassembling your intake system. Made with pride in the U.S.A. Evolution Air Induction System comes ready to install and simply bolts in place of your factory intake system. Comes complete with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers for a hassle-free installation.
• Superior quality • OE style fit for an easy drop-in installation • Massive Induction Systems made of durable rotomolded polyethylene • Automotive grade couplers and hoses with stainless steel hardware
Adding an Injen air intake system will greatly benefit your vehicle, no matter which one you decide to go with. To learn more about benefits from upgrading your air intake system, click here.