Royal Purple Synthetic Oil
Royal Purple manufactures high performance lubricants for most automotive, industrial, marine, motorcycle and racing applications. It is considered the best synthetic motor oil by many end users.
Royal Purple synthetic oil and synthetic lubricants are formulated to maximize performance in real-world applications.
Numerous independent parties report performance gains by using Royal Purple lubricants.
Additive technologies, such as Synerlec, enable Royal Purple synthetic products to outperform leading synthetic and conventional lubricants. These unique chemistries strengthen the base oil for improved performance.
Benefits of Premium Synthetic Motor Oil
- Better High-Temperature Performance. Premium synthetic engine oils are less volatile, so they maintain viscosity better than conventional oils and lower quality synthetic oils.
- Better Low-Temperature Performance. The high-quality synthetic base oils used in premium synthetic lubricants provide better natural cold flow, so the oil flows and lubricates better before reaching full operating temperature.
- Cleaner Operation. Because of the consistent molecular structure and purity of the base oil, premium synthetic engine oils are more stable, better resist oxidation (aging), and produce fewer deposits. In fact, some premium synthetic oils like Royal Purple actually remove existing engine deposits.
- Better Mileage. Because of the superior cold flow, greater lubricity, and cleaner operation of the engine, premium synthetic engine oils can also contribute to greater fuel economy.
- Fewer Oil Changes. Do you change your oil every 3,000 miles? Every 6,000 miles? Those are the most common intervals for U.S. cars and trucks. With Royal Purple full synthetic motor oil, feel free to change your oil every 12,000 miles, or 12 months (whichever comes first). That’s 16–50 fewer oil changes over the life of a car or truck that reaches 200,000 miles.