Rod Bearing Set Tri Metal
Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions. Cosworth Race bearings setsare available in two sizes to accommodate most applications. Size 1 bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications. Size 2 bearings feature an additional .001 clearance and should be used
when extra clearance is required.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush for better retention
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!