Titanium Turbo Shield Kit
Design Engineerings new custom-fit T4 Titanium Turbo Shield with LR Technology provides the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier, shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces.
Made from pulverized lava rock, the T4 Titanium Turbo Blanket, like the T3 Shield, can withstand 1800°F of direct heat, thus reducing underhood temperatures.The result “ cooler air intake temperatures for improved performance and a boost in horsepower.
Stronger and tougher than other turbo blankets or shields, the T4 Titanium Turbo Shield includes a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight weave outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
Anchoring hooks have been incorporated on the shield to secure on turbo housing.Each T4 Titanium Turbo Blanket kit includes: Shield, 2x15ft roll of Titanium Wrap, two 14 stainless steel zip ties and 5 feet of fastening wire.
T4 Titanium Turbo Shield with LR Technology offers improved resistance to chemical & hot oil spills, abrasions, temperature and vibration break down.
Features & Benefits
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- Withstands 1800°F direct / 2500°F intermittent heat
- LR Technology prolongs lifespan of shield
- High tech custom carbon fiber look
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures and vibration
- Includes anchoring hooks for a secure fit
- Available in kit form or shield separately