Pro 1 SBC Cyl Head Angle Plug No Springs
||2.02 Int / 1.60 Exh
The redesigned chamber features improved fuel distribution , spark plugs are located high and as close to the center of the chamber as possible and five angle intake seats shear the liquid fuel and air as it enters the chamber. The intake face, exhaust face and exhaust ports have been redesigned, valve guide bosses are profiled and casting walls are cleaner and more consistent, resulting in greater control over flow, heat and combustion. Multiple intake sizes are available to suit engines from mild street to big-inch full competition.
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin 355-T61 aerospace alloy for superior strength and integrity.
- Bolt on compatibility: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained to allow use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components.
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency and fit most standard pistons.
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow.
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline.
- Manganese bronze intake valve guides and phosphorous bronze exhaust valve guides extend cylinder head life.
- Choice of angled or straight spark plugs to clear manifolds and headers.
- Spark plug holes are machined for gasketed 3/4 reach plugs.
- 5-axis CNC bowl blended for optimal flow characteristics.
- Dual exhaust bolt pattern spot is provided for easy header fitment.
- All cylinder heads sold individually.