Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads FMSI ID D871
Since EBC Brakes launched its sport range in 1997 EBC Greenstuff brake pads have sold well over 3 million sets of performance automotive brakes all over the world and has become the number one selling EBC sport pad. It is essential to note that EBC offer three ranges of Greenstuff brake pads, engineered for each application
Appreciated by drivers of cars up to 200 BHP year 2009 sees the launch of the 9th version of EBC 2000 series Greenstuff which has once again pushed the performance barriers of organic friction materials. The latest version of Greenstuff brake pads are a deliberately softer compound to improve pedal feel on lighter cars at lower speeds. This resulted in a medium dust material with good lifetime and minimal rotor wear.
Many drivers of lighters cars and kit cars have used Greenstuff 2000 series with success in race use and tests at the UK MIRA Motor Vehicle Research Institute have shown a version of Greenstuff to stop a car almost 20 feet quicker than original parts on a popular hot hatch braking from 60 MPH offering a huge 15% brake improvement.
- EBC medium dust fast street pad with 20-25% % brake improvement.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake Fall-Off.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red brake in surface coating for instant safe braking after install.