TRAK+ Wheel Spacer DRM Style Sold as Pair
If you’ve ever seen a sleek, European sedan with that oh-so-low street stance and a bulging wheel / tire combo that fits perfectly in the wheel wells, chances are that car was fitted with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers. TRAK+ Wheel Spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements. Whether you want improved handling, increased safety or simply desire your car to make a statement about your individual style, TRAK+ Wheel Spacers can help you accomplish your goal.
Adapt wheels with a different bolt pattern. Available in thicknesses ranging from 20mm to 25mm, H&R TRAK+ Wheel Adapters change a vehicle’s bolt pattern so that wheels from a different vehicle make or model may be fitted.
Similar to H&R TRAK+ DRM Series Wheel Spacers, H&R’s TRAK+ Wheel Adapters are hubcentric spacers and fit to the vehicle hub just as a normal TRAK+ Wheel Spacer would. Once fitted however, H&R TRAK+ Wheel Adapters feature a different bolt pattern on the wheel side of the spacer allowing for non-standard bolt pattern wheel fitment.
DR Series (10 – 40 mm track widening)
DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length).All DR-Systems require longer wheel bolts. These must be ordered separately.
DRS Series (10 – 40 mm track widening)
DRS Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require exchanging the existing wheel studs for longer ones (included).
DRA Series (40 – 60 mm track widening)
DRA Series spacers bolt to the hub with special wheel bolts (included) and provide new threaded holes for wheel bolts.
DRM Series (40 – 90 mm track widening)
DRM Series spacers bolt to the hub with existing wheel studs and special nuts (included). Wheel is bolted to new DRM wheel studs.
- Maximizes vehicle track width for great looks, lowered roll center, and increased lateral stability – improved handling
- Made of a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy (Up to 70% lighterthan a comparable steel product)
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
a) If possible, name the brand of wheel.
b) New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
c) The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt:
- Taper 60deg – End digit 01
- Round head for M12/d24 mm, for M14/d28 mm– End digit 02
- Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels)– End digit 03
- Flat head for Porsche original wheels M14 × 1.5 – End digit 06
d) Safety guidelines
(Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts / nuts):
- M12 × 1.25=8.0 turns=approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
- M12 × 1.50=6.5 turns=approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
- M12 × 1.75=6.5 turns=approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
- M14 × 1.25= 9.0 turns = approx. 12mm of load bearing shaft length
- M14 × 1.50=7.5 turns=approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
- 1/2” UNF= 8.0 turns = approx. 11 mm of load bearing shaft length
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm — i.e. Rear Axle Mercedes).