HalGuard Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher
H3R Performance brings aviation style Halotron 1 fire extinguishers to the automotive enthusiast with HalGuard premium clean agent fire protection.
HalGuard is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1, electrically non-conductive “clean” extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1 has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
Hand held HalGuard extinguishers are available in either compact 1.4 lb. and 2.5 lb. sizes, or larger 5 lb., 11 lb., and 15.5 lb. units. The larger sizes are USCG approved, and meet DOT requirements for the heavy duty truck market. 65 lb., and 150 lb. wheeled HalGuard extinguishers offer maximum clean agent protection for the pit lane or large facilities.
Whatever your passion; hot rods, racing cars, classic automobiles, off road vehicles, heavy duty trucks, or even RVs or boats – protect your investment with a fire extinguisher that attacks fires involving flammable liquids quickly and safely, with no danger of electric shock, and without leaving a damaging residue to clean up.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator’s vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- USCG approved (with bracket listed on UL label, models of 5 lb. and larger)
- 1 lb. to 5 lb. HalGuard extinguishers come standard with aviation-quality mounting brackets
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve constructionCompact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty on hand held and wheeled fire extinguishers