Classic Style Front Floor Liners
Husky Liners® set the standard in automotive floor protection with the introduction of the original custom-fit floor and cargo liners. Now referred to as Classic Style™, this innovative concept provides the coverage and protection not available with a common “flat” car floor mat. The Classic Style™ includes vehicle applications starting from the mid-1970s and features a rugged looking “diamond tread” pattern, with patented “Nibs” to help keep your floor liners from shifting. Spills and inclement weather are no match for this custom-fit floor liner, with its raised containment walls and tread pattern the mess stays away from your shoes. With a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking, it is hard to beat the value of this great product.
- Features the original “classic tread plate” design
- Designed to contour the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle’s floorboard, using the latest in laser scanning technology. Laser Scanning Technology provides a precision fit contour design for your specific vehicle’s floorboard.
- Raised containment walls to help keep mud, mess and spills on the liner and off your vehicles expensive, hard to clean carpet.
- Most late model vehicles feature the Patented Form-fit Edge™ design.
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold separately.
- Available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump and Cargo in Black, Grey or Tan.
- Patented molded in “Nibs” on the back of the Floor Liner to help prevent shifting.
- Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid.
- Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.