G2 Gauge Kit G2 A/F Gauge, LC-1 & O2 Sensor
The G2 Air/Fuel Ratio gauge (52mm, 2 1/16) features a high-speed stepper motor, through-dial backlighting, and an illuminated pointer. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the G2 kits include:
- The industrys most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-1 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Illuminated needle and through-dial backlighting.
- Log directly from the LC-1s digital output into laptop w/included software:
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the G2 gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $129), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the G2 gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of piggyback fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
The G2 Gauge can be purchased as an accessory to be used with the LC-1 or LM-1. These kits includes the G2 Gauge, mounting hardware, CD and quick-start guide.
The G2 Gauge Kit comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, G2 Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung, Software CD, and quick start guide.
Note: The G2 gauges have NO serial capability, and can only display AFR. For complete channel and color configurability, and for integrated remote-MTS button (calibrate, log start/stop), see the XD-16.