Panel Replacement Filter
|Air Filter Shape:
|Filter Re-Oiling Amount:
||1.09 oz (32 ml)
||1.438 in (37 mm)
||10.313 in (262 mm)
||7.375 in (187 mm)
||1 Air Filter
||1.2 lb (0.5 kg)
K&N Replacement High-Flow Air Filters are The Original High-Flow Air Filter.
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration.Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers.K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it.K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly