Vacuum Pump Dry Sump Pump Kit
Dry sump oiling systems are the safest, most dependable oiling systems available. Theyre popular in all forms of racing, especially where low chassis height is important for good handling. Horsepower gain is maximized because there is virtually no oil in the pan and no internal pump, allowing the windage tray or screen to run the full length of the pan.
Other advantages of a dry sump system include a remotely mounted oil tank for increased capacity, the ability to easily add remote oil coolers, more consistent oil pressure, adjustable oil pressure, improved scavenging, and increased ring seal due to greater pan vacuum.
Moroso Dry Sump Oil Pumps are the heart and soul of any Dry Sump Oiling System.All Moroso Dry Sump Oil Pumps use advanced Gerotor Pumps which features:
- One pressure section and two scavenge sections
- Increases crankshaft horsepower by decreasing windage
- Creates crankcase vacuum which decreases blowby and intake charge contamination and decreases detonation in NO2 applications
- Eliminates failure common to stock oil pumps
- Externally adjustable oil pressure