Sport Brake Pads w/ Shims
StopTech offers a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. That’s why StopTech’s engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With our own internal Friction Lab, four in-house brake dynos and real-world, on-vehicle testing, StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Formerly known as Street Performance Pads
- High MOT to Eliminate Fade
- Excellent Actuation, Modulation and Release
- Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness
- Para-Aramid Composites for Linear Response
- Dyno Proven Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use
Stoptech 309.13170 StopTech Sport Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware Sprt Brk Pad W/Hdwr
Aggressive friction for frequent high performance street driving and occasional track use.
Para-aramid (Kevlar) composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature. Designed for aggressive drivers who maintain high heat levels. Good for occasional track use. High MOT (Maximum Operating Temperature) to eliminate Fade
Still looking for other Aftermarket Performance Parts? Browse our full catalog of Top Aftermarkert Cart Parts & Accessories Brands and Manufacturers here.