Boost Connect Kit Includes Low Temp Hose, High Temp Hose & Pneumatic Fittings
||Red & White
BOOST CONNECT STARTER KIT
Boost Connect Kits are push/quick connect fittings that are re-usable and cannot disconnect.Our goal is to give the racing customer access to this technology at an affordable price.We also want to make sure that our customers have access to high-quality lines that are designed to survive our environment.Most users will utilize these fittings for boost/vacuum.But, remember that these units can also be used for other fluids in the system, such as coolant, methanol, alcohol, etc.Please match the materials specifications to your application.
- Pneumatic Fittings eliminate the need for hose clamps or zip ties to secure lines
- All threaded Pneumatic Fittings are 1/8th NPT
- All hoses (High Temp and Low Temp) are Standard 6mm OD
- Locking hose connections that eliminates zip tied silicone hose
If you are in the market for high quality, high temperature resistant hoses and fittings, keep these two important lessons in mind:
- If the color of the hose is NOT white, then it is NOT high-temp hose.
- If the fittings are NOT all metal construction, then they are NOT high-temp fittings.
We offer boost connect kits for every application.
For high temperature applications, we offer:
- All-metal Nickel-plated pneumatic Brass fittings
- PTFE hose designed to withstand high temperatures
- PTFE specs: -292°F to 500°F @ 100psi
For medium to low temperature applications, we offer:
- Pneumatic polypropylene fittings
- Polyurethane hose for medium to low temperature applications
- Polyurethane specs: 20°F to 140°F @ 100psi