F38 Wastegate 38mm
||.5 Bar (7.25 psi)
The TiAL F38 is the classic 2 bolt flange wastegate. We first produced the F38 back in 2001 and it’s still going strong today. This wastegate has a 38mm valve – same as the MV-S, and its body is about an inch taller.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L or 1018
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
Included with every Tial F38:
- F38 Assembly
- F38 Valve Seat
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- 2 Mounting Bolts
Still looking for other Aftermarket Performance Parts? Browse our full catalog of Top Aftermarkert Cart Parts & Accessories Brands and Manufacturers here.